Saturday, January 29, 2011

All this things are cute. Read it!

Situation 1:

Teacher: Where's your homework?
Girl: Um... (looks to boyfriend for help)
Boy: It was my fault. Sorry.
Girl: (whispers) What are you doing?
(he smiled & winked at her)
Teacher: What?
Boy: It was my fault.
Teacher: How so?
Boy: I walked her to school today
& offered to carry her books.
Teacher: So where's her homework?
Boy: I dropped it.
Teacher: Why?
Boy: I dropped it when I was beating up a guy for saying you weren't the best teacher ever.
(everyone laughs & teacher smiles)
Teacher: I'll give you one more day
to get it finished.

Situation 2:

guy: i don't like you wearing that dress.
girl: ok.
guy: you'll wear a very very long dress next time, understand?
girl: (am i a nun?) ok fine.
guy: with a veil.
girl: (angry)
guy: wearing this ring.
girl: (speechless) XDv

Situation 3:

I consider myself a crayon...
I might not be your favorite color, but one day you r going to need me to complete your picture.

Situation 4:


Lost your pen = no pen
No pen = no notes
No notes = no study
No study = Fail
Fail = no diploma
No diploma = no work
No work = no money
No money = no food
No food = skinny
Skinny = ugly
Ugly = no love
No love = no marriage
No marriage = no children
No children = alone
Alone = depression
Depression = sickness
Sickness = death

Lesson: Don’t lose your pen, you will die ;)

* Interesting right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KaMoo!! ContenG Skeyt Mehh ☂